Slowly but surely the temperature has been dropping in LA and today it finally feels like fall! I’m so excited to start bringing out my cool weather clothes and enjoy the crisp morning air now that it’s no longer 80 degrees at 8 am.
To celebrate the changing temperatures I’ve rounded up 5 very on-trend scarves that would make a great addition to any fashion-lovers closet this fall.
- Blanket scarf- They’ve been trending all over Pinterest and Instagram this fall as they’re the new hit accessory in winter fashion. These oversized scarves are not only as comfy as they look, but they’re also super versatile which means you have plenty more styling opportunities to find the look that best fits you.
- Faux fur- These may look intimidating at first but they’re actually super easy to style. Pair it with an oversized sweater, some black jeans, and a pair of black booties and you’ve got an instantly chic yet simple outfit.
- Chunky knit- It’s always a good idea to have a few of these in your wardrobe as they always seem to be in style. Opt for a few neutral colors like cream and gray so they’ll transition easily between outfits.
- Black and white plaid- Plaid is always a fall staple and this year is no exception. Having a black and white plaid scarf is the perfect accessory to throw over a simple v-neck for a cute, quick look when you don’t have time to spare in the mornings.
- Burgundy- It wouldn’t be fall without some rich, deep red hues. Burgundy is basically a fall neutral so having a scarf in this color is a must.
Shop the ones in this post here:
What accessories are you loving this fall?