So the lovely Thera at Honestly Positively Lifestyle (https://honestlypositivelifestyle.wordpress.com) has nominated me for the Creative Bloggers Award! It makes me happy to know that my blog is enjoyable enough for to be nominated for such awards, so thank you! And if you’re looking to add a little positivity to your life, definitely check out her blog posts! Again, I know these “awards” are really just fun tags, but I enjoy answering the questions and getting to know more about my favorite bloggers so I love to participate!
- Nominate a few blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Here are my 5 facts, enjoy! 🙂
1. As much as I love tomatoes, I really dislike red tomato sauce.That includes ketchup, pizza (hence why my favorite pizza is Alfredo), spaghetti, everything. I’m not sure what it is but I’m just not a big fan. I’ll eat it if I have to (it’s hard to avoid sometimes with pizza), but if given the choice I’d definitely opt for something else.
2. I have a collection of miniature glass blown items. I first discovered them at Knott’s Berry Farm a few years ago and my collection has been growing since. I think I have about 9 now and they’re just the cutest little things because they’re so tiny! I love watching them be made too, I just think it’s super neat.
3. I’m perhaps a wee bit obsessed with Spongebob. And by a ‘wee bit’ I mean I can basically quote every word from every episode off the top of my head (and use said quotes frequently in everyday conversation haha), and if there was ever a song in an episode, I know all the words to that too. In retrospect I probably should’ve done something more constructive in my childhood…but I regret nothing haha.
4. I love to kayak! I’ve kayaked on the ocean, in lakes, in rivers, just about everywhere. It’s so relaxing being on the water and after I graduate, when I get my own place, I plan on buying my own kayak so I can take it out to the beach at least once a week.
5. My brother and I are super close. Even as kids we always got along really well, often making other parents jealous because we almost never got in fights. Having a sibling was perfect to us: it meant we always got to have a best friend around to play with :). We joke that we just have a secret connection because we are very capable of communicating full sentences without actually saying any words. We just get each other and it’s lovely :).
So I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me! Now I nominate:
Hope everyone is having a relaxing Easter weekend!