I ordered this set around the holidays however since I accidentally sent it to my home in Missouri, instead of here to L.A. I didn’t actually have the opportunity to start using it until just a few weeks ago when I went home again. And as a huge fan of Tarte I’m definitely excited to finally have these gems in my collection!
The set includes:
- Three pencil eyeliners in plum, bronze, and charcoal
- Two Amazonian Clay blushes in Pampered and Savored
- Two Lipsurgence Lip Creme in Wonder, a poppy shade; and Rare, a peach nude
- One Lipsurgence Lip Gloss in Indulging, a soft raspberry shade
- Two full size Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascaras
- Palette 1 (purple): Colored Clay Eyeshadows in Pinky Promise, You Look Mauveless, Pampered Pink, Show Plum Love, Taupe of the World, Just Malt Away, Dare to Be Gold, and Wind Down Brown
- Palette 2 (teal): Colored Clay Eyeshadows in Vanilla Candles, Hazelnut Bon Bons, Bronze Cuff, Espresso Yourself, Coming Up Roses, Champagne Bubble Bath, Feeling Grey-T, and Cinnamon Latte
I’m always impressed with the quality of Tarte products and these were no exception. I’ve been a huge fan of the mascara for a while so I’m happy to add two more to my stash so that I’m all stocked once one runs out.
I usually don’t use pencil liners that often, as they’re more prone to smudging, but these ones are very smooth to apply and last for most of the day which I liked.
The blushes were another gem; they are highly pigmented and can bring rich color to your cheeks if you wish, or if you want something more subtle you can easily apply them lightly and achieve a soft radiant glow.
The eye shadow palettes are equally as lovely. The colors are well pigmented and easy to blend, and the variety of colors allows you to create a lot of different looks. Plus the packaging is beautiful and slim enough to make for easy travel.
Needless to say I’m really enjoying every product :). Sadly, because I’m quite late at posting this (apologies again) I don’t believe the set itself is available any longer on line. I’ve seen a few for sale on eBay but I don’t know if I’d personally take my chances with buying makeup from a stranger, however if that’s cool with you then you have that option available to you :). Regardless however, all of these products (minus the eyeshadows) are still available for individual sale and would be a great new addition to any makeup lovers collection. And although these particular eyeshadow palettes might not be for sale, it’s probably safe to assume that any palettes they currently have out are of equally great quality :).
Let me know what Tarte products you guys have tried and loved! I’m always looking to try new things :).
Happy Hump Day!