After trying their Super Spot Remover (click here to see my review of it!) I couldn’t wait to go back out and pick up a few more Origins products! And during Black Friday they had a great sale so their Superstar Minis Collection was only $25 instead of $35 so I had to pick it up!
The whole set includes:
- GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer
- High-Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-enriched renewal cream
- Checks and Balances Frothy face wash
- Modern Friction Nature’s gentle dermabrasion
- GinZing Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff
- Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores
- Make A Difference Rejuvenating hand treatment
Personally I love when brands offer mini versions of popular products because I hate the idea of spending so much money on the full size of something new and taking the chance of not liking it. But when all the things I want to try are made in mini, more affordable versions, I can’t resist giving them a try 🙂 So I was definitely excited to get this!
And then I also picked up a full size version of the Clear Improvement charcoal mask and because of a promo going on, I got the Drink Up Intensive overnight mask as a free gift! You could say I was a happy shopper 🙂
If you would like to see any reviews of these products let me know! And if you’ve tried any of them out yourself, let me know what you thought in the comments!